San Carlos is shifting from an agricultural based economy to a commercial one. The traditional agricultural products namely mango, bamboo, ceramics are now supported by the city government not only by hi-tech production technology but also by an aggressive marketing scheme so that big business as well as visitors will buy these products in large quantities for local consumption as well as for export to other countries.
- Women’s Month celebration in San Carlos, kicks off with a motorcade
- 5TH National Buntis Day Pangungunahan ng Philippine Obstetrical and Gynecological Society sa Rehiyon Uno!
- 300 couples benefitted from mass wedding in San Carlos City
- Search for Miss San Carlos City
- Mayor Jullier ‘Ayoy’ Resuello swears in his entire ticket to NPC
- Eat Bulaga registration
- Job’s fair sa San Carlos plaza, dinumog ng publiko
- Medical-Dental Mission on September 9, 2012
- Akbayan stalwarts give medicines to CHO
- Binalatongan College intended for “iskolar ng bayan” of Mayor Resuello